Siria in true life
|Pages:||264 pp.; illus.|
Arkadiy Vinogradov – traveler, diplomat, historian and author of the book series An Irishman’s Odysey – spent many years in Syria as advisor to the embassy of the USSR and then as personal advisor to Syria’s defence minister.
He shares his impressions about life in Syria, the country’s history and places of interest, about his Syrian friends in times of peace and war.
- Cart is empty
- International security
- Foreign Area Studies
- Memoirs and biographies
- Foreign languages
- Books on intelligence a series of «Secret mission»
- The series of «Amazing Japan»
- International relations, politics
- Dictionaries and encyclopedias
- Textbooks and training manuals